27.11.14

Thinking about Tomorrow



There are two things about these pictures that make me smile from ear to ear; One of them is this amazing midi skirt by H&M. That kind of skirts are my obsession, seriously... I can't get enough of them. I layered up with a grey scarf by Benetton and a H&M long cardigan. The perfect pieces to wear on a windy day! 
The other thing that made my day was the fantastic skyline behind me. I adore city views and this one is no exception. I fell in love immediately and I'm happy that the weather helped capturing these fantastic pictures.

Thanksgiving mood is on! For the ones that live on this side of the planet... enjoy your loooong weekend. XoXo, Danny







Sunglasses: Dior
Necklace: Forever 21
Turtleneck sweater: Zara
Long cardigan: H&M
Silver ring: Leticia Llera
Slake bracelet: Swarovski
Scarf: Benetton
Midi skirt: H&M
Boos: Altuzarra for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!