23.10.14

#DFfürImmer - Part I


I'm back and happier than ever!! 
I didn't want it to post anything 'till I had some pics to show from our "swiss-mexican wedding". Yes, finally I got married and I struggle to find the words to describe this feeling. I just think that I am the luckiest girl on the planet :D

I want to dedicate this first post to all the people who helped me to make this day even more special than it already was.
I want it to thank Leticia Llera, who created the most exquisite wedding rings I have ever seen. It was fantastic for us to participate in the creation since Leticia took her inspiration from special interviews we had with her about our relationship and lives together.. We didn't see the final design until the wedding day and we where overwhelmed when we saw the final result. Pure artistic and creative design <3



...and what about my dress!!! My amazing and gorgeous bride dress <3!!! Ever since I first saw Sandra Weil's designs, I immediately fell in love with her work . She is one of my favorite latin designers of all times. She created this dress specially for me, and I can say every detail on it represents who I am.
It took me some time to find the perfect gown and let me tell you, is quite difficult to get the perfect one. When I started looking around I wanted something simple but that could reflect strong personality at the same time. After going through thousand of dresses, I realised that no one could show the real me. That is when I asked Sandra if she could design my wedding dress for me... I become the happiest girl in the world when she said yes!!

The entire process was incredible, she understood my idea and when she showed me the final sketch I knew this was it..., just like a dream come true. The silhouette of the dress fits me perfectly and made me looks so glamorous. The guipur is so special... I thinks those beautiful leafs where so perfect for this season (almost fall leafs going down). I loved the backless design, it's definitely the sexy part of the dress and I love it.
I felt so flawless... just like I imagined! Maybe I just exaggerate about the gown, but which bride doesn't?
To match my dress I decided to used this beautiful heels by BCBGMaxazria that fits perfectly.



For this special occasion I wanted to give a special gift to my bridesmaids. So in collaboration with the designers from Mani Maalai, we designed a necklace for this special occasion with our initials on it. And the best thing about it we got to keep it!!

These designers have the most amazing accessories! They already made themselves a name in jewel couture and I was so honoured to have the opportunity to had such a nice necklace from them <3


I had the privilege to be NARS Cosmetics muse! Thanks to Alex Ruiz (make up artist) to make me feel so special. I could collaborate with him to create three different make up looks for the entire day. I felt like a star!! 
For the first look he created a more natural glam look with the smudge proof eyeshadow base so the color doesn't go away; then he used the soft touch eyeshadow pencil silver factory and the duo eyeshadow Dolomites, combined with dual-intensity desdemona to give the glow.  We chose Carmen lipstick from the Audacious collection to give the final touch!
We keep the same eye color and added more Copacabana illuminator for the second look. Alex used the lipstick Janet from the Audacious collection in this occasion. 
Charlotte lipstick was our third lip color change (definitely my favorite one of the entire Audacious collection), and also add an extra Black valley eye paint to create a dark look. 


Also I had the best hairstyle thanks to another amazing artist... Gustavo Bortolotti! He not only had been working with me, he also works for many fashion designers and fashion editorials. You are the best of the best, friend and I'm thankful that you could help me to feel pretty!  


Last but not least let's talk about my veil... A good friend of mine (and also a fashion designer) offered me to design a headdress for my wedding. I couldn't be more happy when I accepted Belinda Visag as my veil designer! We wanted to keep the leaf theme (as my wedding dress), so we used a special comb I bought from J Crew so she could design from it. I also let Belinda become creative and she could create a special piece for me. The results where 3 different types of veils and although the final decision was tough, I think we agreed that this veil was the perfect one to match the dress. I love the bun shape, the type of the chantilly fabric is just so delicate and perfect to see though... I simply love it!!


Talking about my hubby's fashion details, I have to say he looked so handsome in his gray striped suit by Suitsupply. It's kind of funny but unintentionally somehow I teach Fab to like fashion jajajaj. He chose his suit by himself and coordinated it with some nice shoes from Cole Haan. Motylek was the mexican brand who was in charge to do Fabi's and the bestman's bowties and let me tell you that they where amazing. 


As you may have noticed, I changed my hair color! Yes, I know... maybe it was a little drastic but I wanted to shine more bright! With the incredible help of team REDKEN, I was able to pick the right color for the big day. As an experts, they show me some different options and technics so my hair could be as healthy as it was but with a different color. We chose a special blonde more gold with little effects in orange. They used the new line Chemistry (Shot Phase and Shot Phix) to keep it bright and healthy. The experience was amazing and although it was long process it definitely worth it!

Just think about every single details again make my day AGAIN! Fabi and I didn't know about the dress or the suit because we want it to have a big surprise of it... it totally worth it! Just to see his face when he saw me and also for me, it was soon special. I could definitely do this again and again and again....






So this is it... I hope you like it as much as I did!
Sincerely, Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!