3.10.14

Barely Breathing


Somebody told me that this outfit resembled what we call (here in Mexico) a "godínez" style. For many people, this kind of "office look" could represent the boring side of us and looks less than attractive. But since I have some meetings during the week, I decided to wear something formal and trying not to look so "godínez" at the same time. I chose to wear this pencil skirt from Zara since the weather start to feel a little cool in the mornings. I recently found this perfect cardigan from H&M to layer over my basic white blouse by Benetton. I declare myself a huge fan of cardigans and I am more than happy to start use them again.

I have been working non stop during my stay in Mexico... and on top of that the wedding preparation consumes a lot of time and energy. Time flies so fast and I didn't have enough time to take pictures and talk about everything I've been doing so far. I just can tell you that I'm more than happy to be here and to have the opportunity to see my family and friends and work at the same time. I will travel to San Miguel de Allende (where my wedding is going to be) tomorrow morning so I promise to take some pictures so you can see what a beautiful place it is! Kisses, Danny





Necklace: J Crew
Cardigan: H&M
Blouse: Benetton
Pencil skirt: Zara
Handbag: María Patrona
Strap heels: BCBG Maxazria

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!