11.9.14

Replay


How about this perfect top from Tibi? Originally planned for my trip to Mexico, but I jumped the gun and decided to wear it yesterday with my preferred boyfriend jeans from Topshop. Since this outfit is kind of low-key I decided to combine it with one of my most recent acquisitions, this cute neon bag by BCBG. This kind of accessory is a statement piece, creating a more interesting look. 
I have been packing bags and setting up work appointments for my trip to Mexico next week, so that's why I have been lost these days. Next four weeks are going to be crazy (fashion photo shoots, MBFW and of course my wedding). I promise to keep in touch and let you know what I'm up to. Besos, Danny






Hat: Wilfred
Sunnies: Super
Shirt: Tibi
Rings: Ashby
Bag: BCBG Maxazria
Boyfriend jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!