5.9.14

Find Your Love


This will probably be one of my last attempts trying to get summer out of my system. I'm still in denial that it's slowly coming to an end. Next week I will travel to Mexico (where it's rainy season already) and since I will not be back before October, I'm saying goodbye to the great summer weather. 

So today I wanted it to share the look I chose to go to the Drake Vs Lil Wayne concert. Bright and confortable is the keyword for this outfit. I wore Brian Lichtenberg tank top and styled it with Abercrombie shorts and gold sneakers by Nike. 

Talking about the concert I just wanna say that I LOVED IT!! In fact I added some videos from that day, so you can take a look of how was it. I just found another reason to love living here..., that means more concerts to go! Full happiness <3 xoxo, Danny




Sunnies: Ray Ban
Short: Abercrombie & Fitch
Belt: Zara
Sneakers: Nike







No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!