4.8.14

Maybe Tomorrow


It might sound silly but I come from a city where summer is rainy season. Here, things are different; I've been living in shorts and dresses for over a month now and I simply love it! It is super refreshing to throw on these kind of clothes and stroll around town enjoying the nice weather. So, anyway this time I decide to go a little more neutral in nude colors. I can't get enough of this high waist shorts from H&M. It's such a versatile piece that you can go casual or dress it up with a blouse and heels. For this outfit I chose to gather floral prints and shapes such as on the handbag from ALDO and the blouse from Massimo Dutti. I hope you like it!
Kisses, Danny




Necklace: Accessorize
Blouse: Massimo Dutti
High waist shorts: H&M
Handbag: ALDO
Pumps: Zara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!