28.5.14

From My Heart to Yours


To start off Memorial Day weekend, I went checking out some nice spots in town. The truth is that this Richmond Life is getting better and better, the weather is beautiful and although it is getting really hot, I'm enjoying every moment of it!

Neon colors are definitely a must in every closet. They create a fun mood in every outfit! I had these ALDO heels for quite a long time, and I love to put them on again now that Spring is here. In this occasion I tried to wear something comfortable and chic. The fabric of my top is light and perfect for this weather and since is kind of sparkly, you can wear it during the day and at night. My boyfriend jeans are always the perfect option to literally spend a whole day in them and you can always combine that with any kind of shirt. You all should have a pair of shoes like these, it's great to create a casual look for this season and make your outfit more fun!







Necklace: Accessorize
Shirt: H&M
Bracelet: Mango 
Boyfriend jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Heels: ALDO

3 comments:

  1. I love your heels :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. guapa! hermoso look:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!