9.5.14

Desert Love

Has it ever happened to you that you have too many things going on at the same time and you don't know were to start? You work all day but still you are not able to tick off enough items off your "to do list" which at the same time just tends longer and longer... that's my current status. I still have so much to do in the new apartment and it's so hard to stay connected. I have so many boxes to open jajaja it's kind of crazy over here, but eventually it will get better (hope so). The good thing is that my computer is out of the box and I can still post some things for you!

I'm not any longer in California, but here are some pics that I took during my vacations there! I hope you like the desert view cause I love it!

XoXo Danny





Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Necklace: Ferzu
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Sandals: Bimba & Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!