28.4.13

Fashion Paintings



As an art-fashion lover, I want to introduce one of my new favorite artists. Aga Baranska is her name and she stole my attention with her use of textured paint patterns, elements of collage and a big fashion editorial sensibility. 
As you now, my mother is a painter and my dad is a graphic designer so I think this kind of art is exactly the perfect mix of this two worlds that surround me since I was little. It makes me happy when I found this kind of artist because somehow I get inspired by them and learn another point of view from the things a love the most.
This girl has such a wonderful paintings full of vibrancy and color and at the same time can maintain a contemporary-chic edge. I simply love it <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!