8.5.12

Met Gala 2012

Last night New York City received the best of the best talking about couture and fashion industry. I love to see the gowns and the new collections, that's why for this occasion I choose my favorite ones. Enjoy my special selection.   


Always beautiful Karolina Kurkova, took the red carpet by storm with the bold confection of Rachel Zoe custom-made gold gown.


Keeping with glam silhouettes, Lana del Rey wore a bejeweled silver gown topped with a long black cape. She looked mysterious but sexy at the same time.


Talking about black... I pic two of my favorite dresses. Rihanna chose a texture crocodrile gown by Tom Ford on the other hand Rooney Mara looked amazing with her dark glamour in Givenchy lace gown.



In the chic and fun side, I pic a stunning Carey Mulligan and Kate Bosworth in Prada or Emma Stone who made a sweet arrival in Alber Elbaz's fit-and-flare confection.


Talking about classic, I loved Sarah Jessica Parker who made her appearance wearing a long-sleeved floral Valentino gown, matching point-toe pumps.


Last but not least I found the perfect sexy dress... and I must say that the winner need to be Camilla Bell in Ralph Lauren silver gown. 

5 comments:

  1. The MET gala had such beautiful dresses this year!
    Nice selections!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these dresses!! My fave is definitely the Camilla Belle look! She looks gorgeous!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh yeah!! I absolutly agree, Camilla Bell looks gorgeous!!
    thx for stopping by! Would you like follow each other??

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will love too.... I follow u now, now it's your turn to follow me back <3

      Delete
  4. I love that Anna Wintour banned Kim Kardashian from attending the MET Ball!
    XOXO
    Ashley from isoldmycookiecutter.com

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!